Friday, August 6, 2010

A Year in Pictures

Today marks the end of our first year in France! We have seen many sites, met wonderful people and have experienced more than we could have imagined. Jean’s blog entries have kept many of you informed of our adventures. Along the way, I have taken a picture or two, some you have seen on the blog, many you have not.

I spent some time while Jean and the girls were in the states to take another look at the thousands of images I’ve captured in the last year. It’s taken some time, but I’ve produced a collection of close to ninety pictures that are my favorites. Some for sentimental reasons, or they tell some sort of story; some because I feel they are just beautiful (at least from my perspective.)

I have a few below, but to see them all, launch the Picasa slide show linked below. I hope you enjoy these.

Full Slide Show


Jean in the tub at Chateau Defaix


The girls walking down the hill to Couzon


Girls walking in the rain in Lyon


Jean on the rocks at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer


The girls during olive picking in Eygalieres


Sunset from Lucie's window


Old Eygalieres at moonrise


Kathleen in red


Lucie on a ferris wheel in Lyon


Eiffel Tower


Christmas tree in Paris


Kathleen at Disneyland Paris


"Mushrooms" at the Fetes des Lumieres in Lyon


Green plastic at the Fetes des Lumieres


A market booth in Athens


Baby doll in Athens


Scarf shop in Athens


Umbrella in Venice


Costumed person in Venice


Old Eygalieres in the snow


College in Saint Andiol


Lucie at Fontaine-de-Vaucluse


Veggies from my garden

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots, all of them! Love that shot of lucy, it captures her completely!

    ReplyDelete