It is March 8th and we have snow again in Provence! Our meteorologist, Bucky, had been telling us that snow was expected Sunday, but we didn’t believe him! Plants were beginning to bloom and the cyclists had begun taking to the roads so we thought spring was here! But, nope! Bucky was right. The snow started on yesterday afternoon and actually stuck! We ended up with about six inches which meant that the school busses weren’t running this morning, so no school for Lucie. She was excited to sleep in. Kathleen’s school is open today so we walked up there this morning. She didn’t want to be the only one at school, so I told her that we could check it out and that I would bring her home if no one else was there. When we arrived, she saw some of her friends in the courtyard and sent me packing! I snapped a few pictures with my iphone on my walk home. Enjoy our March snow!

Front yard when I woke up...
Kathleen going to school...
Kathleen in the school courtyard with friends and snow...

Our backyard...wow!
Beautiful snow! I will be in Provence the end of May. Looking forward to it. Enjoying your blog.
ReplyDelete