Monday, June 14, 2010

A little taste of Aloha

After our family day at the beach, we drove around the area a bit, scoping things out for our next visit. During our drive, we saw a cute little restaurant set right on the water that we vowed to return to one day. Well, that day happened sooner than we expected because the day after our beach day, Bucky and I had to go to the Prefecture in Marseille to start the process of renewing our visas. After a very long and bureaucratic morning, Bucky suggested we go back to the beach for lunch at the restaurant we had seen the day before! Great idea! It turned out that the restaurant was the Aloha Beach Cafe and it definitely put us in the aloha spirit! Bucky and I had a wonderful lunch (including the best burger Bucky has ever had outside of the US!) and enjoyed the ocean breeze. We will definitely go back to the Aloha Beach Cafe in Sausset-les-Pins. It was definitely a find!




The philoshophy of Aloha...in French!


The view (I thought lots about OCC)...


More view....


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment