We have a new friend named Tom Tom. He is such a great help with getting from place to place! He helped us today for the first time after we picked up our rental car from Avis and headed back to Croix Rousse. It is amazing how he knows the best and most efficient route. Right now, he has a feminine voice and it sounds like he is from England, but soon he will be speaking French. The plan is to ask him to speak French once we are underway to Eygalieres. After all, we are in France!
We are all packed up and ready to head South. We will not have internet access at our home when we arrive, but obtaining it is a top priority. In the meantime, I hope to access the internet at the library or some other public location so that I can blog about our experiences, but I just wanted to let you know that I may be offline for a while. We will have our mobile phones and I will have access to email and Facebook via my iphone so we will be in touch! Our time in Lyon has been really wonderful, but we are really looking forward to getting settled in Eygalieres. We are excited that we have our new friend, Tom Tom, to take along. He will certainly help on our road trips and I (the navigator) will be able to enjoy the view! A bientot!!
We are all packed up and ready to head South. We will not have internet access at our home when we arrive, but obtaining it is a top priority. In the meantime, I hope to access the internet at the library or some other public location so that I can blog about our experiences, but I just wanted to let you know that I may be offline for a while. We will have our mobile phones and I will have access to email and Facebook via my iphone so we will be in touch! Our time in Lyon has been really wonderful, but we are really looking forward to getting settled in Eygalieres. We are excited that we have our new friend, Tom Tom, to take along. He will certainly help on our road trips and I (the navigator) will be able to enjoy the view! A bientot!!

Our new friend...He came into our lives on Bucky's birthday!
tom tom is the best! he is my bff! but i miss you. write or call soon. we need to talk. we have major stuff going on. we sold our house!
ReplyDeleteBelated HBD Buckaroo!! Enjoying the adventures!
ReplyDeleteBig ? - what's the Bucky doing? Jean's been great to keep us up on her and girls. You seem to a) go to French class, b) take photos, c) drive cars and d) occasionally cook. How do you say "friggin' jealous" in French?
Enjoy your time in Provence, Team Wall! Can't wait for future installments.
Scott