Monday, June 20, 2011

Hawaii Nei

I know this blog is about our adventures in France, but I just spent a wonderful week in Hawaii to celebrate my 25th Punahou highschool reunion and I had to share...I went solo since the girls were still in school and it would have cost a fortune anyway for the four of us to go. Bucky was in charge of life in France while I was away and he did a wonderful job! In the meantime, I travelled half way around the world to spend time with dear friends and family and to walk down memory lane. I really can't adequately describe in words what a wonderful trip it was -there was lots of laughter, numerous hugs, a few tears and a batch of new memories made. Here are a few pictures that hint at the happy times I had in Hawaii...


Taryn, Lexie and Hallie at the Holland's beautiful home...


Skyler and Auntie Jean...


Jamie, Natosha, Skyler (in cool Dora sunglasses) and me...


Annette, me, Taryn and Hallie at OCC...


Sunset at the Outrigger...


Hiking with Lori on Tantalus...


Tutu (who celebrated her 50th highschool reunion!), Bubba, Skyler and me...


Liz came over from Maui to visit! I am such a lucky gal!












No comments:

Post a Comment