[Bucky here] Ok, so I'm not the most bus/metro savvy person around, but I have to admit it’s pretty easy to use the public transit system in Lyon.
We picked up the bus at the stop in Couzon, near where we are staying and took it to the metro stop. Using the same tickets we got from the bus driver, we boarded the metro and three stops later we were downtown Lyon. We ate pizza at an open café on
Place Bellecour (Beautiful Heart) and then went off shopping. A bookstore (with a advertisement that looks just like Kathleen), the Orange phone shop for our new cell phone number (when calling from the US: 011 33 648524010), Nespresso shop to buy more coffee, another bookstore (a fact of life when travelling with Lucy) then shoes for Kathleen (a fact of life when travelling with Kathleen). Back in the metro and then home.
Tomorrow we lay low…..

Kathleen at the bookstore

Girls on the way home
Wow! Didn't realize I was so behind on reading posts. It's great reading about the Wall's adventures. Keep it up guys.
ReplyDeleteCan't figure out the 'Comment as: Profile" thingy though so I'm choosing Anonymous.
Kris C