Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy lazy lazy day

We had a very lazy day in Couzon Mt. d'Or today. Bucky and Kathleen started the day with lots of energy and a walk down the hill to the boulangerie for the bread for breakfast. Upon their return, we dined outside and agreed that we would just take it easy today. The weather was beautiful...sunny with a breeze and a high of about 80 degrees. We lounged about outside reading and enjoying the view. (The view is gorgeous and we will post a picture of it later.) Around noon, Kathleen and I mustered the energy to walk to town to check out the playground. It was a big success - cool climbing equipment and spinning things that Kathleen really enjoyed. We then walked through town to get a few groceries and headed up the hill to the Defaix home to prepare lunch. We spent a relaxing afternoon as well...I read and even dozed (me, a non-napper!), Bucky studied French and the girls did art projects and played outside. Lea returned this evening and will dine with us tonight. Her boyfriend, Alexandre, will be joining us and I must admit that I feel a bit of pressure preparing dinner for the French! Hopefullly, all will go well. Bon appetit!


Kathleen loved the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment