Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Papa, ponytail and petite pool

It is hot here in Lyon! 36 degrees celcius or so, but luckily no humidity. During lunch yesterday, Bucky couldn't stand the heat so he decided to de-frock and go al fresco! He first took off his shirt and ended up removing his bermudas too. Lucy, Kathleen and I were in hysterics and the girls insisted on photographing the event for the blog.


Bucky looking "cool."


Bucky's hair is getting longer and is very hot - so voila - a ponytail!


The Wall girls in the itty bitty, teensy weensy pool at the neighbor's house. It is the size of a teacup, but very refreshing!

1 comment:

  1. Jean,

    Thanks so much for blogging your adventure, it is such a pleasure to read. Mike and I are heading to the South of France next month so I am gearing up for some good food and wine as I read your blog....

    Much Love, Kari

    ReplyDelete